Saturday, August 2, 2008

Hard Decision Made

We have been thinking and praying about it for about a month now, and have decided that we will not be adopting again at this time. We know that we are very fortunate in that we have a wonderful little guy already, and just love him more and more each day. I watch the way our wonderful agency is bringing joy to its families, and I cry each time I read that someone "Got the call" or finished court and can bring their little ones home to a great life. I want to say that Lighthouse has been the best agency that I have ever heard of, and we will definately use them should our situation change. I want to wish everyone the best of luck in their adoptions. These children are the greatest gift anyone could receive, and the process - while it can be heartbreaking and frustrating and patience testing - is the most exciting and rewarding journey of a lifetime. I think everyone should experience it. - - T

2 comments:

Little Patch of Heaven said...

If you ever need to talk you know how to get ahold of me. Take care and would love to see more photos of your son.
Danette

Amy said...

Hey Tracie,

Bittersweet news :( I know it was a hard decision but you guys know what's the best for you at the same time.

Please keep in touch!!